twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

Planting Flowers - Need Help!?

Hi - I just bought a house and I would like to spruce up the front garden with some flowers!





We live in a dessert climate (Kamloops, BC, Canada) and have no shade in the front - just lots of sun. Its a very dry %26amp; hot climate (yes we dont live in igloos...hahaha)





What flowers would be the most reasonable to work with??? I just want something simple that looks pretty- this is my first time around.





Thanks for your help!

Planting Flowers - Need Help!?
Impatiens grow well in all sun. But I'm from the midwest, so I'm not sure about your soil. Go to a nursery or garden dept at Menard's/Home Depot/Lowe's/Ace Hardware. They will know exactly what will do best in your garden. Lots of luck. I little time makes a beautiful garden. Congratulations on your new home!



fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment