twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why flowers of my Anthurium plant do not fully open?

I have 2-3 plants in a large 24" pot. Plants have 1-2 flowers year round. However, flowers do not fully open or open in a non-symetrical shape and they look sick. I water weekly with some light fertilizer. It is in good indirect light and always inside. I replaced soil and it helped it a bid. But it is still sick.


Will appreciate any help.


Thanks. Hmm97

Why flowers of my Anthurium plant do not fully open?
well, some anthuriums are just this way, the flower is bit assymetric and rolled up, not actually open flat. please tell us what u mean by the sick look?
Reply:It might be some kind of insect or disease. Check the leaves and then go to yellowpages.com and search for a botanist



acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment