twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

Would you send flowers To Men, as they do in other cultures?

In many countries around the world people send flowers for Any Ocassion also To (Straight) Men...


I mean Flowers, NOT PLANTS, "just flowers".


So, tell me: Would you?


Why can't we?


MEN: Would you like to receive them? Tell me all about it, dudes..!

Would you send flowers To Men, as they do in other cultures?
I had a very close friend that was in a Truck accident. He almost got killed.When he finally was able to come home, I sent him a Red Rose in a bud vase. Told him I was proud he was OK. He was surprised and pleased with it. If it is tastefully done, I think any guy would like it.
Reply:Men (I know from being one), really don't appreciate flowers. I wouldn't know what to do with them, and would probably throw them out after a couple of hours.



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment