twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Help drawing foliage, (flowers and trees realistically,especially)?

I've been drawing for a bit, but one thing that I'd really like to learn how to draw, would be trees and flowers. I'm really bad at it in my opinions, but I'd like to get better. So what I'm really looking for is a guide, that could help step by step to help in drawing flowers, trees, and other foliage. One tree I'd like to draw would be a blossom tree, so if the guide has that as the subject it'd be awesome, i really need help with giving detail to the flowers, and tree itself. Which is something i can't do at the moment. If you could help it'd be greatly appreciated. Here are some pictures of what i'd like to be able to draw FREEHAND:





http://www.kimhunter.ca/photos/cherry_bl...


from this close (My main want, would be detail in the pictures, so that it looks realistic)


and up to this far away


http://images.mooseyscountrygarden.com/m...


any actual help, like guides for example would be appreciated =)

Help drawing foliage, (flowers and trees realistically,especially)?
Whether you draw a blossom or a tin can its all the same process...pick up a pencil and draw. There are many books on drawing available, and on-line tutorials...but nothing takes the place of daily exercising your skill with a pencil...you will get better the more you draw. You biggest obstacle to success it you telling you "I can't"...yes you can...and even better tomorrow.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment